SWE CAreer fair
Tuesday, January 16th, 2018
Formal student registration is not required, however please bring your UW student ID card.
12:00 - 1:30pm : UW SWE Members Only
1:30 - 5:00pm : Career Fair open to all UW Students
The SWE Career Fair will be open only to UW SWE members for the first 1.5 hours from 12:00 - 1:30pm. During the remaining duration of the Career Fair from 1:30 - 5:00pm, there will be a fast pass line for UW SWE members, so you can skip the general line.
- No backpacks will be permitted inside the event
- Please dress in business casual attire
EWI Resume book is closed.
To access: log into Husky Jobs and then go to Documents > Opt-in Resume Books "2018 SWE Career Fair Resume Book
COMPANIES WHO WILL ATTEND SWE CAREER FAIR 2018
- Bellevue Mechanical
- City of Seattle
- Creative Motion Control
- Electroimpact, Inc.
- Electro Scientific Industries
- Exotic Metals
- FM Global
- Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Hargis Engineers, Inc.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Liberty Mutual
- MENG Analysis
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Philips Healthcare
- Port of Seattle
- Portland General Electric
- Pure Storage
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Tacoma Power
- University of Washington, Master of Science in Information Systems
- USACE Seattle District
- USMC Seeattle
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
- WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
A huge thank you to our 2018 sponsors listed below!